Antistatic Fabrics are primarily used for making clean room uniforms. Our array of Clean room Fabric is highly in demand in the market and is basically used to make antistatic lab coats, gloves, caps, garments, and face masks. The Antistatic Fabric offered by us complies with the varying industrial and international standards and can be available at the most affordable price.
It used in various fields like Medical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Software and Hardware industries and Labs, this textile is cost friendly. We offer only high grade Anti Static Fabrics which is made with either polyester or polyproplene with electro-conductive yarns which are of international standards. We supply these Anti Static Fabrics in roll-packings, are subject to availability.
Antistatic Woven Fabric 5 mm Grid and/or 5 mm Stripe can also be available from us. We have made the use of permanent imported conductive fiber and polyester filament fiber for weaving these fabrics that ensure their high performance. These fabrics are known for their resistance to dust, chemicals, antistatic nature and reliability. Their unmatched quality and outstanding features make them suitable for various industries, clean rooms for assembling sensitive components, operation, electronic equipment’s maintenance and controls.
These fabrics are woven using conductive carbon fiber, polyester fiber. With dustproof and antistatic features, these fabrics are used in preventing from fuels, dusts and gases.
Applications of Antistatic Fabric:
– Electronics and LCD manufacture
– Medical research labs, Hospitals and Pharmaceutical companies
– Chemical Engineering fields
– Optics and Nanotechnology work areas
– Spaceflight and Aircraft manufacturing units
– Navigation and some other purifying / Dust free area
Our all antistatic fabrics can possess surface resistance between ( 106-109 ohm)
Tested & Certified : EN 1149 , IEC EN 61340 , ANSI ESD/STM 2.1
Basic Fabric Characteristics:
– ISO EN 1149-5:2008 (Protective clothing. Electrostatic properties. Material performance and design requirements.)
– ISO EN IEC 61340-4-9 (Electrostatics. Protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena.)
– ISO EN 13795 (Surgical drapes, gowns and clean air suits, used as medical devices for patients, clinical staff and equipment.) Related with : VDI 3926 , JIS Z 8909-1 , ASTM D6830-02 , ISO 11057
– EN ISO 24920 (Determination of resistance to surface wetting “spray test” of fabrics. ) Related with : EN ISO 4920:2012
– EN ISO 9237 (Determination of the permeability of fabrics to air.) Related with : ASTM D 737
– ASTM F316 – 03 ( Standard Test Methods for Pore Size Characteristics of Membrane Filters by Bubble Point and Mean Flow Pore Test) Related With : DIN 58355 part 2
– DIN EN 31092 (Physiological effects. Measurement of thermal and water-vapour resistance under steady-state conditions “sweating guarded-hotplate test”) Related with : ISO 11092
– EN 20811 : ( Determination of resistance to water penetration. Hydrostatic pressure test. ) Related with : ISO 811
– ASTM E 96D (The rate of water vapor transmissing through the fabric).
– AATCC 127 (The resistance of a fabric to the penetration of water under hydrostatic pressure.)
Our Fabric Portfolio